Monday 19 January 2015

NEVER SAY NEVER!


I haven’t posted a bikini of myself unless it’s a candid shot when Tezz and I are out and about having FUN but to pose in front of a camera for me was a NEVER AGAIN slogan!
Close to 4 years ago I decided after my last shoot that being in front of the camera was over for me as I have had my days! BUT recently I meet Cheryl Tay a well renowned photographer and blogger here in Singapore and she suggested I updated my portfolio for media releases and blog write-ups, so people get to know who I am here.
The light switched tuned back on and I said to Cheryl give me 14 days to get back in to shape and that is what I did, with my natural eating plan and daily 30 mins exercise!

Im so glad I have done the pics, as it has motivated me to keep myself super Trim again and to remember NEVER SAY NEVER!
www.cheryltay.sg


No comments:

Post a Comment