Tuesday 13 January 2015

My Story

I started Dana Carmont Bikinis 3 years ago, after a messy breakup with $60 to my name! I was a single mother of 2 wondering where money was going to come in, to put food on the table and pay my mortgage! I already had fabric and maker contacts from my previous label and they knew me well. I bought 3 meters of competition Lycra and asked my maker to give me 30 days, to sell the kinis I had cut out to be sewn and I would pay him back!
I was hosting the first sportsmodel competition with a particular federation and asked if I could sponsor it with the branding of my name and bikinis. From there I sold a few bikinis and posted them on FB and I had enough money to pay my maker and start my new collection! From there I took it by the horns and turned what I started in to my full time job that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment